Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Universal Aarti

The Universal Aarti

Om Jaya Jagadheesha HareSwami Jaya Jagadheesha HareBhakta janonke sankatBhakta janonke sankat Kshan me door kareOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"Om! Victory to You, Hari, Ruler of the Universe, You make the troubles of your devotees vanish in a second"Jo dhyave phal paveDhukh bin se man kaSwami dhukh bin se man kaSukha sampati Ghar aveSukha sampati Ghar aveKasht mite tan kaOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"Whoever thinks of You, gets results without any mental grief, Happiness and wealth come to his home, And his bodily woes vanish."Mata pita tum mereSharan padum mi kis kiSwami sharan padum mi kis kiTum bina aur na doojaTum bina aur na doojaAsha karum mi kis kiOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"You are my mother and my father, Who else can I seek refuge from? There is no one else other than You for me, Who shall I yearn for?"Tum pooran ParamatmaTum AntaryamiSwami Tum AntaryamiParabrahma ParameshwaraParabrahma ParameshwaraTum sab ke SwamiOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"You are whole and You are the Supreme Self, You are the Indweller in every being. O Supreme God, O Supreme Ruler, You are the Master of everybody"Tum karuna ke sagarTum palan kartaSwami Tum palan kartaMi sevak tum swamiMi sevak tum swamiKripa karo bhartaOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"You are the Ocean of Mercy, You are the Ruler, I am Your servant and You are the Master, Please show mercy my Lord"Tum ho ek agocharSab ke pranapatiSwami sab ke pranapatiKis vidhi miloom dayamayaKisi vidhi miloom dayamayaTum ko mi kumatiOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"You are the Unseen, You are the Master of everyone's life, How can I meet You, O Abode of Kindness"Deena bandhu dukh hartaTum rakshak mereSwami tum rakshak mereApane hast uthavoApane hast uthavoDwar khada mi tereOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"O friend of the downtrodden, O remover of grief, You are my protector, I am standing at your door, Please raise Your hand to assure me."Vishaya vikar mithavoPap haro devaSwami pap haro devaShraddha bhakti badhavoShraddha bhakti badhavoSantan ki sevaOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"Please eradicate all material desires in me, And remove my sins, Increase my love for You and let me serve You"Tan man dhan sab kuch hi teraSwami sab kuch hi teraTera tujh ko arpanTera tujh ko arpanKya lage meraOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"My body, my mind, my wealth, And my everything belongs to You, I offer what is Yours to You, What is there that is mine?Om Jaya Jagadheesha HareSwami Jaya Jagadheesha HareBhakta janonke sankatBhakta janonke sankatKshan me door kareOm Jaya Jagadheesha Hare"Om! Victory to You, Hari, Ruler of the Universe, You make the troubles of your devotees vanish in a second"

No comments: